Christmas Party Balls
First make “Party Balls” they are made out of milk. To make the balls first..
- Bring the milk to a boil. Stir the milk so it doesn’t burn. When the milk begins to boil, add the lime juice and mix well. When it begin to separate from the milk, turn the heat off and let it rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Now, strain the cheese and wash it under cold water to remove all the lime juice from it.
- Now put the cheese in a cheesecloth and hang for at least 1 hour.
- Put the drained cheese into a mixing bowl and begin to knead it. Knead till the cheese is smooth.
- Make sugar syrup in the pressure cooker or in a pan.
- Make the balls of cheese. * Make small balls because when you put them into the syrup they will be doubled in size.
- Now check your syrup if its hot enough.
- Put the balls in and make 2 whistle and then turn the heat off and leave it for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Now your Christmas balls are ready eat.
Enjoy Your Christmas Party Balls 🙂